Are you looking to move into a new role that can really showcase your talent and allow your accounts receivable/payable, payroll, bookkeeping and finance skills to grow?
We're currently working with several clients located across the Newcastle and Hunter region for both permanent roles and temporary assignments who are looking for experienced and capable Accounts Officers, Payroll Officers and Bookkeepers to join their team.
The ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in a high-volume environment while managing multiple deadlines, as day to day your role will include but not be limited to:
- Processing, matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Bank reconciliations and month end processing
- Preparing and lodging BAS, IAS
- Managing end-to-end payment run processes
- Experience in payroll, superannuation and staff expenses
- Inputting accurate data into expense management and accounting systems
- Maintaining general ledgers
- Well-developed administration & time management skills
Experienced in the above areas, you will possess outstanding communication skills and be professional in your approach, as well as possess the following:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working within accounting support roles
- Demonstrated experience delivering high quality, efficient and accurate administration
- Sound knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) skills
- Extensive experience using CRM systems such as MYOB, Xero, Quickbooks and Attache
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting and finance will be highly regarded but not essential
If you have a keen eye for detail and a flair for accounts, we'd love to hear from you!
To register your details in strict confidence, please click "apply for this job" below, upload your cover letter and an up-to-date resume, or contact Jemma Hayes and Kathy Lewis on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.