Hunter Dental Technical Services specialise in the servicing and maintenance of dental equipment. HDTS is Newcastle based covering eastern and central NSW and after collaborating with several other businesses they have formed Dental United Group. With an office in Melbourne this has given them east coast coverage. HDTS company values include honesty, team work, Mate-ship and they promote a fun, but busy, work environment.
About the role
The Service Administration Coordinator plays an important role within a busy, dynamic, and collaborative administration team. The position provides administration and customer service support to a varied group of stakeholders. The position requires a level of independent decision making and delegation of tasks. Leadership qualities are important to ensure successful decisions are made and problems are troubleshot and solved with practical and “best practice” thinking. The administration team ensures the efficient running of a successful, friendly and customer-focused business that loves what they do.
Day-to-day you will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Coordinate service administration business activities that include accounts, receipting, ordering equipment parts, postage, orders, equipment service intervals and work vans allocations
- HR relationships and contract management for all employees
- Provide customer service via phone, email, and face to face with clients
- Manage warranty and repairs of equipment with suppliers over the phone and via email
- Build and foster proactive and collaborative relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Manage subcontractor diaries and workflows via GeoOp
- Provide proactive job updates to clients and the business owner, acting as the liaison between subcontractors and clients
- Collate import job information and updates during works in progress
- Survey clients for feedback post jobs completed to ensure service delivery standards are met
- Ordering of stock for approved works and track delivery details (SYSTEM)
- Manage data input of all activities related to this role on various systems such as GeoOp and Xero
- Input invoicing into Xero Accounting
- Follow up overdue accounts with a friendly reminder and navigate payment term conversations that maintain customer relationships
- Communicate regarding technical dental equipment to suppliers, clients, and subcontractors
- Work collaboratively with the broader administration steam
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Self-motivated with leadership qualities
- Agility to move between unplanned and planned tasks
- Can do attitude with a professional approach to work
- Inquisitive mind that enjoys problem solving with the ability to bring forward suggested solutions
- Honesty with the ability to deliver all news, good and non-favourable
- High attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills, MAC user is an advantage
- Experience in stock ordering, scheduling work and diary management
- Xero software knowledge
- Dental industry experience is an advantage
- Working with technical terminology previously, is an advantage
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you think this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please click "apply for this job" to submit your cover letter and CV.
For more information please contact Kerri Richards at email@example.com or call us on 02 4929 1666.
At peoplefusion we don’t just accept diversity and inclusion —we celebrate it! We strive to create an environment of equal opportunity regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, religion or physical ability, and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. If you require any assistance with your application please don’t hesitate to contact us.