- Industry leading environmental and social consulting business
- Fulltime role with flexible work arrangements
- Great employee benefits such as a monthly MeDay
Umwelt are a leading social and environmental consultancy committed to delivering high quality services, tailored to the needs of our regional, national and international clients. Their highly skilled team works across Australia in sectors including Renewables, Resources, Defence, Infrastructure, Mining, Regulation and Policy. To learn more about what we do go to: www.umwelt.com.au
About the role
The Project Administrator provides administrative support for Umwelt’s consulting staff. It covers the provision of a wide range of administrative tasks in support of project teams, with primary focus on the ecology and archaeology teams and for other offices as required. This includes word processing of complex documents, including multi-volume reports, proposals, working papers, minutes of meetings, correspondence, etc and providing key support for the project teams to continue to deliver quality products and services.
Day-to-day you will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Word processing tasks, including edits, formatting and typing, of a variety of documents from letters and proposals to large, complex, multi-volume reports
- Coordination of efficient document production in liaison with project managers and other administration personnel
- Undertake data entry, mail merge tasks and prepare PowerPoint presentations as required
- Provide administrative support to the project teams and to other offices as directed by the National Administration Manager.
- General project team support which may include general research, data management, assistance with consultation and, as required, liaison with external parties.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Well-developed knowledge of grammar and ability to identify errors and inconsistencies in documents.
- Ability to undertake a variety of administrative functions for a group of multi-disciplinary staff.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising on quality
- Ability to multi-task effectively and show initiative
- Highly motivated with a quality focus and attention to detail
- Excellent experience in word processing large complex documents with advanced computer literacy skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in providing high end administrative support
Umwelt Employee Benefits
- A role working alongside highly experienced professionals that can support you to grow and develop professionally, as well as providing mentorship.
- Opportunity to work across a range of sectors on diverse and technically challenging projects.
- Additional leave opportunities via #MeDays’ – 12 per year for full-time employees
- Opportunity to join the company's Employee Share Plan (ESP).
- Flexible work arrangements – including some ability to work from home.
- Established and well considered wellbeing tools and initiatives.
- To view the dynamic employee benefits, visit umwelt.com.au/our-employee-benefits/
How to apply
If you believe you meet the criteria, please apply now. Your application should include a Covering Letter addressing how you meet the above essential criteria and your CV outlining your previous experience.
Due to the urgency of the role, we will be interviewing suitable candidates as soon as they are identified. We therefore request that you make your application for this role as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Kerri Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02 4929 1666.