- Immediate start available
- Initial 3-month assignment
- Support communities affected by natural disaster
Due to the unprecedented flooding events currently in QLD, we have a number of clients in the Insurance Building industry that need to scale up quickly in order to service their clients, in processing claims, assessing damage, and arranging building repairs for affected families and businesses.
This has created multiple opportunities for temporary staff with strong customer service and administration skills to join their teams, initially for 12 weeks, commencing immediately. These roles are full time hours, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
We are seeking mature and resilient candidates, who are flexible and quick to learn and who can hit the ground running to take the pressure of their existing teams by performing the following tasks:
- Receive/triage incoming calls from clients and insurance companies
- Book appointments for Assessors
- Claims data entry
- General administration support
Ready to jump into a new role immediately and motivated by providing exceptional customer service? we would love to hear from you! Click APPLY now or call Amy King 0437062511 for further information.
Not sure if temping is for you?
Temp roles are a great way to create connections, build your network and boost your reputation within the industry while enhancing your skillset.
- Are you looking for a new challenge, a career change, or a foot in the door in a new industry?
- Do you have a side hustle and are keen to supplement your income?
- Do you want to ease back into work after some time off?
At peoplefusion, we are proud to source talent for a range of organisations, from national and global firms to regional success stories.
We consider our temporary staff members to be very much a part of our peoplefusion team. We pride ourselves on our ability to take the time to listen and gain a true understanding of your needs as a candidate in the market for your next career move! We strive to offer exciting opportunities, transparent and honest communication, and genuine support.