About the role
The Accounts Administrator plays an important role in the business, providing accounting and administration support to the asset management department of a busy commercial real estate agency. Your portfolio will become your own as you support 2 property managers.
Day-to-day you will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Daily receipting of tenant payments
- Liaise with landlords, tenants, and contractors
- Budgets and outgoings reconciliations
- General administrative support
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High attention to detail
- Systems orientated
- Well presented and professional
- Proven experience in an accounts role
- A high level of experience with MS Word and Excel
- High confidentiality is a must
- An understanding of commercial real estate
- A high level of customer service
This role is a part time role, working 25 hours per week with flexibility with the working days. Our client will offer you a supportive close knit team, a professional work environment, and an opportunity for career progression. Real Estate industry experience is preferred but not essential.
How to apply
If you are keen and interested in this opportunity please click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
For more information please contact Kerri Richards at email@example.com or call us on 02 4929 1666.