peoplefusion is proud to have worked closely with the Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service since 2001, sucessfully partnering with them to build a world class team. This not-for-profit organisation's team has grown from 20 team members to a whopping 140 team members across 3 locations; Tamworth, Lismore and Newcastle. Our talented team have built a range of departments throughout the organisation, including:
- Supporting the Engineering team to attract top talent in order to build internal capabilities and house their own Deep Level Maintenance Facility.
- Building the high-performing Marketing and Fundraising team and recruiting the first Senior Marketing Manager to join the Senior Management Team.
- Recruiting specialised Pilots and Engineers nationally across Australia for countries such as Abu Dhabi, and Canada.
- The specialised HR team including introducing an experienced HR Manager to the organisation.
peoplefusion also introduced robust psychometric testing for Pilots and Engineers of the organisation through our partner OPRA Psychology Group, and have built a strong Pilot Matrix for the team.
‘peoplefusion really get to know the team and our needs so that it’s a genuine collaboration.’
- Richard Jones, CEO, Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service