Our client owns and operates a diverse portfolio of hotels across New South Wales and Queensland, offering a range of services including food and beverage, gaming, accommodation and functions. Based in Western Sydney, an exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Venue Manager to bring their energy and passion to this popular and successful venue.
Driven by providing quality entertainment, each of our client's venues provide their customers with an experience designed distinctly for them, delivered in an ethically responsible manner.
Reporting to the Area Manager, as Venue Manager you will lead a committed hospitality team to create an environment and deliver an experience that your customers enjoy and want to keep on coming back! The position requires both hands-on operational involvement as well as leadership and planning for the future.
We welcome applications from those whom have:
- Strong customer focus, a passion for the hospitality industry and the ability to build solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Professional personal presentation and project a positive and friendly attitude at all times
- Proven success in a hospitality management role, ideally encompassing gaming and bars
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage, train and engage with a diverse, multi-skilled team
- Strong compliance focus and current RSA and RCG
- A high level of business, management and financial skills, with a commitment to achieving outstanding results.
This is a rare opportunity for the successful applicant to take on the challenge of this role and demonstrate their superb hospitality and business skills in a leadership position. Applicants with experience in a similar venue management position will be highly regarded.
Must be available for weekday and weekend shifts.
Your application, including a covering letter showcasing your experience and ability to fulfil the role, can be forwarded to peoplefusion by clicking 'apply now'. Enquiries can be made to Tiarne Cecil or Ali Kimmorley on 02 4929 1666.