Are you a recent school-leaver looking to start your career in administration? Join a fun team of dedicated recruiters who are committed to delivering the best recruitment experience in Australia for both clients and candidates.
peoplefusion is a specialised recruitment agency providing temporary/contract recruitment, permanent recruitment and HR services to clients across Newcastle and the Hunter. Founded in 2007 and located in Newcastle's CBD, it's an exciting time to be a part of Team #Fuser as we grow and adapt to an ever-changing market while continuing to add value to clients and candidates. This continued growth has resulted in an opportunity for a Trainee Receptionist to join the team.
Colloquially referred to as the 'Director of First Impressions', the purpose of the Trainee Receptionist is to be the first point of contact for all clients, candidates, visitors and any other stakeholders associated with peoplefusion. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is integral to supporting recruitment efficiency through providing administrative support to Recruitment Specialists, maintaining office facilities and front-of-house and undertaking additional support duties as required.
As the successful Trainee Receptionist, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and direct all incoming client, candidate and visitor enquiries either face-to-face, over the phone or via email.
- Welcome visitors and coordinate all office appointments to ensure smooth execution.
- Ensure presentation of the Reception area is maintained to a high standard.
- Attend team meetings to ensure incoming enquiries are directed appropriately.
- Ensure high levels of face-to-face client and candidate service is always maintained.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail, process and dispatch outgoing mail daily.
- Coordinate team events and assist with travel and event booking and coordination.
- Team support including coffee and lunch ordering, coordinate dry cleaning pickup and payment, and miscellaneous tasks as requested.
- Data entry
- General photocopying, faxing, scanning and printing as required.
- Ensure office supplies and premises are maintained at all times to ensure workflow.
- Undertake tasks required to achieve Certificate III in Business.
- Additional ad-hoc administrative and support duties as requested.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- High level customer service skills
- Confidence in planning, scheduling and organising workload
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- The ability to confidently engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office)
- High attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to effectively time manage and multi-task
- A keen desire to learn and grow professionally
This position is offered as a traineeship to undertake a Certificate III in Business. To learn more contact Jemma 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.