- Connecting with existing client base
- Job security and stable brand
- Permanent full-time or part-time role based in Rutherford
Our client is a leading global specialist uniquely placed to providing customers with premium flooring solutions for residential and commercial applications. Known for their innovation and forward thinking, they have an extensive and loyal network of customers which include 1000's of architects, interior designers and builders.
We are seeking a motivated, passionate individual to join their collaborative team at their distribution hub in Rutherford. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the primary purpose of this role is to generate new leads with existing database contacts via outbound telemarketing calls, update missing CRM fields, assist with inbound lead qualification and scheduling of lead F2F appointments for Business Development Managers.
This role is permanent and looking for someone for the long-term. Responsibilities will include:
- Connecting with existing customer via outbound calls
- Ascertaining customer profiles and setting appropriate call cycles
- Identifying potential sales opportunities
- Supporting the online chat facility
- Data cleansing and maintaining accurate customer records on the CRM
To be considered you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a sales and/or customer service environment ideal, with previous phone sales experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for identifying and converting new business opportunities with existing customers
- Experience and understanding of business to business processes
- Experience selling a portfolio of products
- A courteous, corporate and professional manner
Full training on product and communications will be provided with use of proven telescripts. A monthly bonus of up to $600 is achievable. This is a great opportunity if you love to be on the phone!
We are interviewing ASAP!!! To be considered please click "APPLY" or call Sare Simeonov on 02 4929 166 ASAP.