- Bring your experience to this exciting and diverse role
- Champion the candidate journey
- Dynamic Team and Supportive Management
Join Newcastle's leading recruitment firm in the newly created position of Talent Specialist. By joining us here at peoplefusion, you will be part of a highly enthusiastic team who live and breathe by their vision to "provide the best recruitment experience in Australia". We are super proud of the constant feedback we receive from clients, candidates we successfully place and those we are continuing to work with, the consistent feedback is "we always do what we say we will!"
The position of Talent Specialist is new to our business and we are very excited by the introduction of the role into our team. The key objective of the position is to identify talent our clients and competitors can't. The Talent Specialist will provide candidates with pro-active and exceptional recruitment services, managing the candidates' journey and supporting and advising them on their future career path.
You will be the candidate's champion within peoplefusion, with a strong emphasis on maximising the care of the candidates for any active recruitment jobs you are supporting. This will include sourcing talent for present and future jobs, requiring strong data searching, data cleansing and database management skills. In addition, you will have a hands-on approach in managing candidate stewardship activities to effectively screen, manage and promote candidates.
Additional highlights of the position include:
- Creating and developing your personal brand to become recognised as a talent subject matter expert in designated areas of role specialisations.
- Creating, maintaining and managing talent pools.
- Attending client meetings with Recruitment Specialists to gain knowledge of the clients' business and position requirements.
- Proactively supporting the search for talent for various positions across a range of talent platforms.
- Briefing potential candidates of positions available.
- In conjunction with the Recruitment Specialists, arrange and conduct candidate interviews.
- Conducting probity checks of candidates including reference checking.
- Keeping abreast of industry and job specific market trends.
Your professional and polished communication skills are essential to connect with a range of candidates from entry level to executive, relevant to the areas of specialisation/s you are sourcing for.
We are keen to speak with experienced Talent Specialists as well as switched on individuals who describe themselves as a 'people person', have previous experience interviewing potential employees and are inquisitive by nature. A strong desire for achieving outcomes will be in your DNA!
You are welcome to make further enquiries about the position by calling Ali Kimmorley on 0249 272006 or Wendy Donovan on 0249 272015. Applications can be submitted by hitting 'apply'. Please include a covering letter as to why this role interests you so that we can learn more about your motivation.