Neumann Space is a space technology company based in Adelaide, South Australia, on the now famous Lot Fourteen site, home of the Australian Space Agency and numerous other companies and start-ups - they are currently engineering their innovative and patented plasma technology into an electric propulsion system for satellites.
In a recent collaboration with the University of Melbourne, industry partners and international space agencies, they have embarked on the SpIRIT mission - launching a 6U cubesat by end of 2022. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, this newly created role will be closely involved with the SpIRIT mission but also all other Neumann Space development activities. You will be responsible for driving project execution whilst building and maintaining key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
The ideal person:
Space technology development is an international race and Neumann Space must be fast and agile. In a small multi-disciplinary team, we are not looking for passengers but for exceptionally driven candidates who want to leave their mark. You will fit into this environment if you are entrepreneurial, self-motivated, hands-on with a can-do attitude.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering (Space Engineering) or related field.
- Ideally a minimum of 4 years' experience in project management. Aerospace or space industry is a plus.
- Experience in managing a space project is a key asset
- Project Management certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing internal and external stakeholders
- High order communication skills (written, verbal and report writing)
- Clear sense of ownership and integrity, self-driven and committed to success
Previous experience with any satellites or cubesats will be very highly desirable.
Please note: only permanent residents and Australian citizens apply.
To learn more please contact Wendy Donovan via email@example.com for a full information pack, or call 02 4927 2015 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.