Our client is one of the world's leading providers of remedial services to the Building, Mining and Civil Construction industries. They are looking to engage the skills of a highly experienced, hands-on Site Supervisor to manage a select team of five staff, specialising in concrete remediation. Their office is based in Newcastle, with projects across the Hunter region.
The key requirements of this ongoing position are: -
- Ability to lead your team in a sometimes challenging environment to achieve high end outcomes in line with project scope.
- Have a strong WHS focus and the ability to drive safety onsite, complying with current industry standards and legislation.
- Manage the performance of sub-contractors and labourers to achieve the timely delivery of scheduled work within project specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all project-related personnel.
- Hold current licences (drivers, EWP, confined space, working at heights, boat).
If you can demonstrate previous experience in working within a remedial concrete repair environment applying associated techniques and products, then this is the next step up. A construction background would be beneficial and computer literacy essential. This role will provide you with challenges, however a sense of achievement will drive your motivation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click "APPLY" or call Warwick Bartley or Louise Thomas on 02 4929 1666 for further information.