Our client, E1 Projects, is an innovative high quality building and fitout company. The business has a number of divisions including shop fitting, project management and commercial building. They operate in the Greater Newcastle and Central Coast regions primarily, along with projects in Sydney.
The company is capable of undertaking projects ranging from minor refurbishments to major architectural construction. E1 Projects' successful track record demonstrates their ability to deliver high quality projects in limited and restricted time frames. With its own inhouse joinery, end to end turn key solutions are their specialty.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and responsible for managing multiple sites and fit-out projects of various sizes, the Site Manager will provide leadership and decision making assistance to individual Site Supervisors. The primary aim of this role is to ensure projects are delivered on time within often tight timelines and to the high standards the business is known for.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in leading various sized projects along with;
- A shop fitting trade or carpentry background
- Good computer literacy including various relevant software packages including MS Project
- A commercial focus and leadership style that ensures client deadlines are met
- Organisational and decision making skills that enable you to be one step ahead of possible timeline issues
- Communication skills which enable you to influence others and develop strong client relationships and a professional reputation
- Experience dealing with suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure all projects run on time
- Previous site management experience that spans across sites concurrently
- Experience working within retail and commercial sites
If you are seeking an opportunity in a small to medium size business where you will be a valued contributor to the success of the business and deliver above client expectations, "Apply Now" or call Ali Kimmorley for a confidential discussion on 02 4929 1666.