Valley Kitchens is a long-standing family owned, reputable joinery manufacturing business and they are seeking a Showroom Consultant to join their team!
The Showroom Consultant provides excellent customer service, helping customers make detailed decisions and make selections along with displaying strong product knowledge.
We are seeking a confident, self-starter who is committed to excellent customer service, has an eye for detail, is a great listener and has the confidence to step clients through a detailed selection and design process.
The role involves managing the showroom consultation process directly with clients, greeting customers in the modern showroom, managing the detailed selection process and confidently guiding the client to bring their joinery ideas to life.
To be successful in this role we are seeking someone who:
- Has a track record of providing excellent customer service
- Can provide friendly, reliable and informed advice on product selections
- Is agile, open to change and looks for opportunities to improve
- Is confident and able to thoroughly guide customers throughout the customer consultation process
- Has strong communication skills and the ability to provide alternatives and solutions when dealing with customers
- The ability to work in a collaborative team and seek guidance and make improvement recommendations when needed
- A great eye for detail and a focus on process is a must, and
- A genuine interest in the industry.
- CAD experience is an advantage, but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is dedicated to forging a long term career within the industry and contribute to the success of the wider team.
To learn more please contact Louise Mann on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job".