Our client Lifeline Direct (LLD) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lifeline Australia, delivering the suite of Lifeline's services across six geographical regions in both NSW and Victoria.
With a remarkable reputation for making a difference to people's lives in our community LLD works as a collaborative of local Lifeline Centres sharing administrative and support services, which not only delivers efficiency in administration, but enables the Centres to work together in areas that were not previously possible. This, all while maintaining a sense of 'localness' to operate and serve local communities. LLD encompasses Northern NSW, Hunter region, Central Coast, New England, Geelong and South West Victoria.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional General Manager, the Services Manger will lead, direct and influence the team of people delivering LLD's suite of services in a way that ensures high quality service delivery, governance and engagement with clients. You will be a clear point of contact for clinical and practice escalation for the Crisis Support and Counselling teams that you lead.
You will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing sustainability of the services team which will include researching, designing and developing new services and ensuring that funding models are available.
Ideally the successful candidate will have qualifications in counselling or social work and/or relevant extensive experience. Your ability to build and lead a team of passionate individuals will be your strength as well as your ability to display tact, discretion and integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following:
- Ability to work in a 'profit for purpose' organisation with volunteer staff and support a caring and nurturing team.
- Experience with managing a team of paid and volunteer counsellors.
- Proficiency in implementing and maintaining quality management systems.
- Ability to manage funding budgets and operational reports in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated high level of customer/client service encompassing both internal and external customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high quality written and oral communication aptitude.
- Skill in writing submissions related to project and grant initiatives.
- Ability to display tact, discretion and integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Ability and desire to project and promote a positive image of Lifeline.
To learn more about the key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, to download a copy of the Success Profile Pack click here .
You can apply by clicking "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV. Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.