Calling all "I don't know what we ever did without you!" Senior Administrators ….. an exciting new opportunity exists for you to join an innovative and growing practice of mental health practitioners.
Our client, NewPsych Psychologists, specialises in helping people bring positive change to their lives through a range of services including counselling, growth and development seminars, workplace wellness programs and "headtalks" (think TED Talks but all about what can affect your mental health).
They are now seeking an experienced administrator who enjoys no two days being the same; your adaptable nature means you will thrive in an evolving role providing support across the business, including the Director, Practice Manager and wider team.
General duties will include:
- Diary management
- Putting creative touches to PowerPoint presentations
- Managing general enquiries through office inbox
- Front desk Reception, billing and general administration
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Drafting EAP proposals
To be considered, you will demonstrate:
- Experience in a varied, team support role
- High level attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills, compassion and professionalism.
This role requires you to be available to work 8-hour days, a rotating roster between 8.00am and 8.00pm Monday to Friday. In return you will enjoy a collaborative and supportive team environment with great opportunity for professional development, and a competitive salary package with monthly RDO.
For more information contact Amy King or Kathy Lewis on 02 4929 1666 or click Apply.