- Be apart of a rewarding training and development program accelerating your career
- Enjoy workplace flexibility in a supportive and high performing team
- Located in Newcastle West; easy access to transport & new modern facilities
Our client PKF Australia is a national accounting and business advisory firm focused on partnering with their clients to provide solutions-based advice and service. They understand that in order to attract and retain the best staff, they need to provide rewarding careers and an enriching environment. The award-winning team in Newcastle boasts a diverse client base, easy access to public transport and new modern facilities, as well as professional development, recognition and reward programs, and a flexible and supportive environment. Due to growth and internal promotions, our client is currently seeking a talented Senior Accountant to join their Business Advisory Services team.
If you're a motivated self-starter who is passionate about supporting clients to realise their full potential, this could be the best move for your career. This role will appeal to Accountants who enjoy getting out from behind their computer to meet with clients, and actively listening to client needs and putting their goals and ambitions at the centre of what you do. You will be innovative by nature, a natural at engaging with clients and fostering relationships, and eager to mentor colleagues and take ownership of their development.
Ideally, we are looking for a person with:
- Degree qualifications in Accounting or Commerce
- CA qualification or working towards completion
- 3 - 5 years' experience, ideally with a diversified client base
- Sound management accounting principles
- Strong client management and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing and mentoring people
Experienced Seniors along with strong Intermediate Accountants are encouraged to apply as the Partners are great coaches who are passionate about providing career growth and personal development for the right candidate.
To learn more about the key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, take a look at the attached video and please contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a confidential discussion, or click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.