Are you an experienced Senior Accountant, Supervisor or Manager who can lead a team of Accountants to success? You might also be looking to finesse your skills and experience through a different type of role.
Our Accounting & Finance team are currently working with several clients located across the Hunter for both permanent roles and temporary assignments who are looking for experienced and capable Chartered Accountants. Our clients range from award-winning mid-tier global accounting and business advisory firms through to boutique Newcastle firms.
We're looking for talented, qualified Accountants who can take their clients business to a whole new level. As an experienced Accountant, you will be competent in building relationships with clients by delivering outstanding customer service, tax advice, financial modelling and reporting. Day to day will see you working on financial statements, reviewing income tax returns, organizing lodgement deadlines, preparing reports and statements and Xero support, among many other things. In return, you will be able to interact with exceptional quality client bases in an environment where you can grow and develop as a business accountant and trusted adviser.
To be considered for these roles you will be equipped with:
- Bachelor's degree in either Accounting, Finance or Business
- CPA/CA/CFA designation or working towards
- 3-8 years post-graduate accounting experience
- Strong PC skills including Xero, Excel and other Microsoft Products
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability build rapport with clients and actively manage accounts
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to organize and prioritize demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines and follow-through within a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing people will be highly regarded
peoplefusion pride ourselves in our ability to take the time to listen and gain a true understanding of your needs. We consider our candidates or "Fusers" as we like to call them to be very much a part of the peoplefusion team and strive to offer exciting opportunities, transparent and honest communication and genuine support.
Click "APPLY" to register your interest including a cover letter outlining the style of roles you would like to be considered for. For further information please call Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010.