- Dynamic, forward thinking and innovative Accountant firm located in Newcastle
- Become an integral part of a supportive and genuinely fun team
- The best news - no timesheets!
Growthwise is not your average pen pushing, number crunching, sit-behind-a-desk small business accountants. They're passionate about allowing their clients to focus and grow in their business by taking the burden of accounting and administration off their hands. The team are casual, innovative and fun yet hardworking; which is a formula for success that has escalated Growthwise to be the region's leading small business accountants.
The team are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join their crew of Ninjas and act as an active Client Account Manager, who will take control of high-quality accounting, reporting and administration within their client's business. The duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing & Reviewing Financial Statements and working papers
- Preparing & Reviewing Income Tax Returns
- Organising Lodgement Deadlines
- Preparing other statutory returns i.e. payroll tax
- Preparing month end management reports
- Preparing Budgets and Cashflow Statements for clients
- Xero support
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in Accounting or Commerce, a Certified Practicing Accountant or a Chartered Accountant, and possess 3 - 5 years post-graduate accounting experience. To be successful in this position you will have a genuine passion for financial data, high attention to detail and a strong enthusiasm for technology and innovative practices. Experience working under pressure to meet multiple conflicting deadlines, as well as the ability to build a strong rapport with clients is also a must.
How to apply
To learn more about the key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Sare Simeonov on 4929 1666 or 0499 014 254 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV. Interviews will be commencing promptly and we therefore encourage early applications.