This corporate style, cutting edge organisation with multiple sites is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to fill a newly created position within their East Maitland-based team.
This is a unique opportunity for a degree qualified CA/CPA professional with a strong career progression in a commercial organisation. If you are seeking to work with a mentor who is adept, personable and driven toward improvement in the finance function, then this role is worth considering as your next career move.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be Degree and CA or CPA qualified (CA/CPA ideally).
- Have at least 4 years commercial experience.
- Demonstrate high level ability to analyse reconciliations.
- Have a proven track record of delivering P&L within +5 days of EOM.
- Enjoy being hands on and have a strong working knowledge of transactional accounting including AP and AR in order to enable effective analysis at a higher level.
- Have experience providing management accounting reports and commentary to senior level.
- Be passionate about identifying and actioning opportunities to improve processes and procedures and understand what the organisation needs from the finance function.
The benefits of this role include:
- Develop your career with a great mentor
- Multi-site experience with large revenue
- Competitive salary
- East Maitland-based role
To be considered for this position, apply now with your resume and cover letter, or call Chris Anderson on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.
Applications close Tuesday 24th April 2018.