Join one of the Hunter's best-known brands as Senior Account Manager. In this position you can have a genuine positive impact on the client relationship as the conduit between various internal stakeholders and ensuring that commitments made to the client are executed. It is a position where you can 'delight and surprise' and it won't go unnoticed!
This role requires an experienced Account Manager / Senior Account Manager that has a passion to deliver customer-centric work and understands the need to be exceptionally organised and task oriented to guarantee execution happens when it should.
The idea candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- At least 5 years account management experience in a service-based environment.
- Outstanding, influential communication skills.
- Display a proactive work style and be a natural problem solver.
- Exceptional skills in building trusting client partnerships.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, cross disciplined and agile environment.
- An appetite to learn as much about your client's business that will benefit the client relationship.
If you have the skills and experience, we'd love to tell you more about this exciting opportunity and more about our client. They are an exciting organisation and one that you will be proud to be part of!
To express your interest in a confidential manner please contact Ali Kimmorley at peoplefusion on (02)4927 2006. Alternatively forward your application, along with introductory cover letter to email@example.com. Interviews will commence immediately so don't delay in applying!