- Get the Real Estate buzz!
- Fast paced environment
- Located in Edgeworth
A 'Director of First Impressions' is required for our client in the Real Estate industry. Your mature, professional approach and a minimum of two years' experience will be critical in ensuring a high level of service is provided to all clients, visitors and staff.
As the Receptionist you will:
- Manage the reception area and provide general administration and support to our team
- Provide assistance and quality customer service to both clients and staff
- Co-ordinate appointments and maintain boardroom facilities
- Meet and Greet clients and confidently answer phone queries
To be considered for the role you will be professionally presented, have a vibrant and friendly outlook and demonstrate the following:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and be able to display initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS applications
- Excellent keyboard skills, typing speed and accuracy
- Certificate of Registration is desirable
- High level administrative and organisational skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where busy is the norm and the team you support is energetic and lively. If you feel that you have attention to detail, have exceptional organisational skills and want to be part of a well-established organisation then this is the position for you. To apply in the strictest of confidence for this role please click "APPLY NOW" to forward your resume or call Kathy Lewis 02 4929 1666 for additional information.