Join a company which is revolutionising businesses across the globe with its safer, simpler and smarter technology. Servicing a range of clients in various mining industries, our client is a leading multinational business parented in the USA with a large international network of manufacturing, sales and service businesses. The company has an excellent reputation for providing value-added engineering services that solve individual customer and site problems above expectations.
This position is focused on the filtration and dewatering needs of clients in coal, minerals, cement and aggregates industries. You will have solid support from the Director of Sales and Marketing and a sales toolkit which will ensure you have every opportunity to develop leads and convert these to sales. Your drive to exceed sales targets and establish new business is critical to capitalise on the marketing support the business provides. This position demands a high achiever who displays a proven track record in sales of capital equipment and systems.
To be successful in this position it is essential that you demonstrate:
- A strong technical knowledge of tailings, watering recovery and filtration
- The ability to develop and initiate a plan for securing sales of equipment to the construction aggregates, coal and minerals markets including preparing sales forecasts for new business
- Experience with high value capital equipment and the often lengthy lead times of the sales process
- Experience in the operation of testing and production equipment relating to the movement and processing of tailings and sludge
- Long-term relationship building skills with key clients, prospects and engineering firms
- Experience with the timely preparation of quotes and tenders
- Impeccable communications skills with internal and external stakeholders
- A knowledge of recording prospect and sales process data in a CRM system
- Your experience with providing regular updates and data for call plans, target updates and sales activity to senior management.
This position requires extensive travel throughout the East Coast of Australia and internationally through South East Asia. It provides the opportunity to utilise your established business development skills and achieve solid results supported by a business focused on growth.
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria. Confidential discussions regarding this position can be directed to Louise Thomas of peoplefusion on 02 4929 1666.
Applications for this role close on Wednesday 17th May 2017.