- Permanent opportunities
- Inner city location
- Be a part of an exciting new growth strategy!
Educational Experience is a trusted educational resource partner of the education and care sector. They recognise and celebrate the evolution of the educational landscape and cherish the contribution they have made to providing critical development opportunities for every child. The company prides itself on its reputation for delivering quality products and exceptional customer service.
With a portfolio of over 10,000 products, their business is dedicated to creating quality learning environments for children and driving high standards in the education and care sector whilst also marketing directly to families.
In order to facilitate the next growth phase, they are seeking a passionate sales / customer service professional. Reporting to the Sales & Service Manager your role will be to re-connect with and build on existing client relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Connecting with existing customer via outbound calls
- Ascertaining customer profiles and setting appropriate call cycles
- Identifying potential sales opportunities
- Data cleansing and maintaining accurate customer records
- Working closely with internal departments on sales plans
- Participate in ongoing product training
To be considered you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a sales and/or customer service environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for identifying and converting new business opportunities with existing customers
- Experience and understanding of business to business processes
- Experience selling a portfolio of products
Overall, we are seeking a service oriented and solution driven individual who is genuinely excited to be a part of the success of this new initiative. This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader in a time of great progression which will be conducive to future career growth.
To be considered please click "APPLY" or call Amy King on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.