- Respected local business
- Permanent part time opportunity
- Contribute to this great teams next growth phase!
Located in East Lake Macquarie, our client is a well-known local business specialising in the sale and installation of fibreglass pools in the Newcastle, Lower Hunter, Central Coast and Port Stephens regions. Priding themselves on a complete end to end management of the installation, they have an enviable reputation in the industry. They have a huge range of sizes, shapes and colours to deliver a pool to suit almost any requirements.
Due to increased sales activity, they have a need for a customer focused administrator to join the team.
Duties will include:
- Handling customer enquiries throughout the sales process
- Assisting to generate quotations
- Lodging applications to certifier and liaison for approvals
- Organising handovers
- Social media and website maintenance
- Sales reporting
- General administration tasks and project assistance
To be considered you will need to demonstrate your passion for providing excellent customer service, every time. Strong communication skills along with social media savviness and creativity are essential.
This role is part time, 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday) and hours would ideally be 8.30am - 4.30pm on those days.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and tight knit team that are passionate about what they do! Interested? Click APPLY or call Amy King on 49291666 for further information.