Delnorth have been market leader in supplying high quality, innovative roadside safety products since 1992. Manufactured locally and distributed globally their products offer durability, reliability and a cost effective solution to customers varying requirements and specifications. They are the best in the business!
They are looking to engage the services of an energetic professional to build profitable new business growth through sales generation whilst expanding their current client base.
Reporting to the General Manager you will have a strong customer service focus with the ability to recognise opportunities and key decision makers within local councils, government organisations and major civil contracting organisations. To be successful in this exciting role you will:
- Sell the benefits of the product range through physical installation and demonstrations with prospective customers
- Have confidence in "asking for the order" to exceed set sales targets and budgets
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities and provide quality sales reporting as requested by the General Manager
- Embrace the company culture and represent the people and products to the highest standards
- Have the passion and drive for being "on the road" up to 3 out of 4 weeks per month to service clients effectively
- Demonstrate previous experience in a territory or regional based sales executive role within a technical suite of products.
If you are a results driven sales professional who has the ability to listen and learn we would love to hear from you. Activity will result in wins and your commitment to this is paramount to your success. The positon will be based in Newcastle covering Southern / South West NSW on a regular call cycle for all regions. We are seeking interest from those that enjoy communicating with a diverse range of client contacts!
To learn more about key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact 02 4929 1666 for a discussion in the strictest confidence or click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.