Join a fun team of dedicated recruiters who are committed to delivering the best recruitment experience in Australia - for clients and candidates!
We'd love to hear from you if you have a passion for recruiting financial services and senior management roles, or if you work in Finance, Accounting or Banking and you're excited by the prospect of using that experience to attract the very best talent to the hiring table for our clients.
Recruiting a great mix of senior roles in Finance, Accounting and Banking, as well as partnering with peoplefusion Directors Ali Kimmorley and Sally Bartley to work on Executive recruitment roles, this is a rewarding position that a proactive, confident and charismatic candidate can really sink their teeth into.
Based in our Newcastle CBD office, as part of the peoplefusion team you will receive a great mix of professional development, challenging work, autonomy and reward.
In this role you will:
- Recruit quality people for quality organisations
- Work hard to provide exceptionally good service
- Create authentic relationships with our clients, candidates and contacts
- Take your work seriously - but not yourself
- Celebrate your wins.
To shine in this role you are:
- A confident communicator and a good judge of character
- Inquisitive and adept at asking meaningful questions
- Enthusiastic about using a CRM to maximise your time and gain efficiencies
- Organised and able to work at a high level of productivity, with positivity
- Able to pick yourself up quickly and move forward when things don't go to plan
- Commercially-focused, but not at the expense of putting people first
- Highly experienced in dealing with a variety of professional people and businesses.
To learn more about what makes peoplefusion tick, including the values we live by, go to peoplefusion.com.au/about
For a confidential discussion about the role, or to request the full job description, contact Ali Kimmorley on 02 4929 1666 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply with a current CV and cover letter by COB Monday 19 November 2018.