Receptionist | Recruitment Coordinator
Play a key role in a high performance environment
Opportunity for progression
March start date
peoplefusion is seeking a talented Receptionist | Recruitment Coordinator who is passionate about playing a key role in delivering our candidates and clients the best recruitment experience in Australia. Working with a fun team of dedicated recruiters, you will enjoy a fast-paced and varied working environment and be our first point of contact.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Answering and triaging a high volume of incoming calls
- Work closely with Recruitment Specialists for best client and candidate experience
- Diary management, including scheduling and confirming appointments with candidates and clients
- Updating and maintaining accurate data in the CRM and other workforce management systems
- Providing admin support to the Finance Manager, including assisting with our weekly Temp payroll
- Maintaining a well-presented office environment
To shine in this role, you will possess the following:
- Professional presentation and a polite phone manner
- A friendly and confident personality to meet and greet clients
- High attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Adaptable and flexible in nature for this fast paced environment
- Full competence in the Microsoft Office suite
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Recent EA level experience (ideal)
Training will be provided however you will need to have proven Reception, Administrative and or Executive Assistant experience. This role may provide an opportunity to progress into a career in Recruitment should that be desirable.
If you want to join a high-performing team and be valued and recognised for your contribution, contact Leah Nesbitt on 02 4929 1666 or click 'Apply' and submit your Cover Letter addressing the above criteria and a current CV. Applications close Tuesday 20th March, 2018.