- Are you a People Person?
- Permanent Opportunity
- Tomago Location
Our client is a leader in the manufacture, installation and service of electrical equipment and they are looking for a professional "Director of First Impressions". They require an experienced receptionist to ensure efficient and professional services are provided to all enquires.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will ensure you are always one step ahead working in this fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for juggling priorities and exceeding the expectations of staff members and clients.
As the Receptionist you will:
- Manage a multi-line switchboard
- Provide assistance for all enquiries
- Meet and greet clients and confidently answer queries
- Maintain the tidy presentation of the office
- Provide administration support to the team, as required
- Assist Accounts Payable to ensure accounts are processed in a timely manner
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Corporate presentation and a polite phone manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, supportive and energetic team. If you feel that you have strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and want to be apart of a well-established company then this is the position for you. To apply in the strictest of confidence for this role please click "APPLY NOW" to forward your resume or call Kathy Lewis 02 4929 1666 for additional information.