- Full time, temp Maternity leave Cover
- Supportive and Fun team environment
- Rapidly growing firm with its finger on the pulse
Our client is a leader in Engineering and provides Superior, Integrated Services for Infrastructure, Commercial and Industrial Projects.
They require a Receptionist to ensure efficient and professional services are provided to all client enquiries. This is an integral role, supporting the Senior Receptionist that is responsible for delivering high quality communication to clients and as such a team player is essential. You will be responsible for juggling competing priorities and exceeding the expectations of staff members and clients.
As the Receptionist you will:
- Manage a multi-line switchboard
- Meet and greet clients and confidently answer queries
- Manage email enquiries
- Data entry/maintaining basic records
- Support the Senior Receptionist to manage events
- Perform general housekeeping duties and run errands
- Provide administration support to the team, as required
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Corporate presentation and a friendly phone manner
- Experience in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and Customer contact experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where busy is the norm and the team you support is energetic and lively. If you feel that you have attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills and want to be part of a well-established organisation then register your interest now! To apply in the strictest of confidence for this role please click "APPLY NOW" or call Kathy Lewis on 02 4927 2007 for additional information.