- Temporary opportunity, full time hours 12 months +
- Highly progressive and professional organisation
- Start early, finish early!
Due to internal progression, our client, an employer of choice and leader in a safe work culture is seeking a talented Receptionist to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Answering and triaging incoming calls
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Purchasing office supplies and stationery
- General administration support
- Maintaining a well-presented office environment
To shine in this role, you will possess the following:
- Professional presentation and a polite phone manner
- A friendly and confident personality
- High attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Full competence in the Microsoft Office suite
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
If you are ready to take on this challenge and love the idea of working for a well-known and dynamic organisation, apply now or call Amy King on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.