- Fun and Supportive Team Environment
- Monday to Friday - 7.00am to 3.30pm
- Start ASAP
Our client, located in Rutherford, are a mining engineering service and manufacturing company who are in their growth mode. They pride themselves on delivering the highest level of service and maintenance work on various mining equipment. From humble beginnings in 2005, they have grown their team and are now are now looking for a permanent, vibrant and bright Receptionist.
This is an important role as the Receptionist is responsible for delivering high-quality communication to clients and your team members. You will ensure you are always one step ahead working in this fast-paced environment to exceed the expectations of staff member and clients. If you are great at juggling responsibilities and competing priorities, then this is the role for you!
As the Receptionist you will:
- Meet and greet clients and confidently answer queries
- Maintain the tidy presentation of the office
- Provide administration support to the team, as required
- Raising and processing of purchase orders
- Logging PPE (personal protective equipment) for team members
- Liaising with freight drivers and booking couriers
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills and a polite phone manner
- Microsoft Vision Dynamic experience, desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, inquisitive, innovative and truly add value to this progressive company. In return you will enjoy a great environment with a supportive career path.
Click "Apply" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the above criteria. For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Kathy Lewis on 02 4927 2007.