- Rare permanent part time opportunity, Mon-Fri 9.00 - 3.00!
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Rapidly growing tech firm with its finger on the pulse
Our client UAVAIR is the premier training provider for Remote Piloted Aircraft Systems (aka drones). Delivering a wide range of courses to suit individuals, businesses, industry and schools this is a rapidly growing organisation, backed by Australia's largest aviation training company Basair Australia. With 10% growth expected in the industry per year for the next 10 years now is the time to secure a position and watch your career take flight!
To assist in supporting the growth they are experiencing, they are seeking a Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join their team on a permanent part time basis. On offer for the right candidate is a friendly and fun work environment with good structure in place, excellent training and development opportunities, work-life balance friendly hours (9.00 - 3.00 Monday to Friday) as well as onsite carparking.
Interested to know if you fit the bill? Read on!
The position is responsible for providing first class customer service, as the first point of contact for the organisation, and to provide administrative support to the training team. Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Reception/switchboard duties
- Data entry/maintaining basic records
- Accounts assistance
- Word Processing
- General administration, mail, filing etc
- General office housekeeping and errands.
To be considered you will have:
- Customer contact experience
- Basic accounts knowledge
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft and email applications
- High level attention to detail
- Friendly and professional phone manner
- Ability to take direction
- Driver's license.
If the thought of working for an industry leader who is helping to shape our future, and you meet the selection criteria, apply now with a current CV and covering letter addressing why you're the right person for the job.