This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high performing, collaborative and reputable Property Management team in the Lake Macquarie region. Centrally located in contemporary offices, is one of Australia's most well-respected and modern franchise groups. Our client provides innovative training and technology to support your success.
We are seeking an experienced individual who enjoys working in portfolio style management and appreciates the benefits of full Business Development, Leasing and Accounts support.
As a Property Associate the key duties of the role include:
- Assisting of the management of a portfolio of properties
- Proactively servicing the needs of your landlords and tenants to the highest standard
- Ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Arrears management
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid experience as a Property Manager or Property Associate
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- A focus on excellent customer service
- Current Certificate of Registration
- Experience in REST software
- Exposure to commercial property management will be advantages
- A passion for building a long-term career with this fun and hard-working team
Our client believes in rewarding proactive and efficient work performance and will be offering a great salary package, continued professional development and market leading training. If you wish to make further enquiries, please contact Kathy Lewis on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can click 'Apply for this job' below.