Our client is one of Australia’s most well-respected franchise groups and is a leader in real estate within the Lake Macquarie region. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a high performing and collaborative Property Management team. We are seeking an experienced individual who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a great team environment and appreciates the benefits of bouncing ideas off your property management colleagues to be the best you can be!
As a Property Manager the key duties of the role include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Proactively servicing the needs of your landlords and tenants to the highest standard
- Ingoing, outgoing and routine inspections
- Arrears management
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Property Manager
- Strong work ethic and not afraid to work hard
- Current Certificate of Registration.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A focus on superior customer service
- Experience in REST software is highly desirable
Our client believes in rewarding proactive and efficient work performance and will be offering a great salary package. If you have a passion for building a long-term career with this fun and hard-working team, please contact Kathy Lewis on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can click ‘Apply for this job’ below.