- $55 - $60 per hour
- Grade A quality commercial fit-outs within Newcastle CBD
- ASAP commencement - Initial 3 months - possible extension
Our client is an innovative high-quality building and construction company specialising in office and retail fit-outs. They are committed to delivering projects that exceed client expectations and have developed relationships with key local trades and suppliers to ensure they remain competitive, without compromising on quality.
The role & required experience
Reporting to the Managing Director and responsible for managing multiple sites and fit-out projects of various sizes, the Project Manager will have strong leadership and commercial decision-making skills in order to lead the facilitation of each project. The primary aim of this role is to ensure projects are delivered on time within often tight timelines and to the high standards the business is known for. An hourly rate of $55 - $60 per hour (plus superannuation) will be offered to the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in leading and facilitating various sized projects along with:
- Organisational and decision-making skills that enable you to be one step ahead of possible timeline issues
- A commercial focus and leadership style that ensures client deadlines are met
- Communication skills which enable you to influence others, develop strong client relationships and a professional reputation
- 5+ years in a similar project management related position
- Experience dealing with suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure all projects run on time
- Previous site management experience that spans across sites concurrently
- Experience working within retail and commercial sites
- A shop fitting trade or carpentry background
- Good computer literacy including various relevant software packages including MS Project
How to apply
If you are seeking an opportunity to lead premium quality office and retail fit-outs where you will be a valued contributor to the success of the business and deliver above client expectations, "Apply Now" or call Sare Simeonov for a confidential discussion on 02 4927 2010.