- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Growing, innovative organisation
- Wallsend location
Our client is an innovative, local Quantity Surveying organisation, mainly focusing on Civil Infrastructure projects, whose experience and passion for what they do sets them apart from their competitors. Due to the demand for their services, a need has arisen for a Project Administrator to join the team. This will initially be on a temporary basis but has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate and is a unique opportunity to be a part of this ground-breaking organisation's transition to the next level!
Your duties would include:
- Personal Assistance to the Construction Cost Consultant
- Screening of phone calls and emails
- Tender preparation
- Administration projects (ie setting up data library in estimating system)
- General project and contract administration duties
We are seeking a self-starter with previous project or contracts administration experience, ideally within the heavy industry sector. This is a team that prides itself on being friendly and approachable and therefore we are looking for someone with these same qualities. This is a truly exciting opportunity to join an organisation that is on an upwards trajectory! Interested? Click APPLY or call Amy on 49272012 for further information.