Our Client wants you to bring new ideas, new ways of thinking and better ways of doing things to work every day. They understand that life isn't all about work, so their culture is geared towards work-life balance and are proud to offer the broadest range of flexible work practice.
They are currently seeking a temporary full time Project Administrator to provide professional project administration and coordination, as well as administration support as required.
Day to day you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Support Project Managers in the production and preparation of project documentation, and in the administration of contracts
- Coordinate and manage daily work tasks such as the acknowledgement of enquiries and correspondences
- Manage systems utilised by the Project Management team for recording project costings, progress, library and reporting to ensure that the integrity of the data is accurately and efficiently maintained
- Create online requisitions and carry out the associated goods receipting for projects and labour hire
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in Project Administration
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Availability to commence immediately
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria. Confidential discussions regarding this position can be directed to Kathy Lewis on 02 4927 2007.