Our Cardiff based client, Maddison Safety, are a locally owned, 30-year-old business…… but don't let age fool you! Their innovative, contemporary business approach is why customers of all shapes and sizes keep coming back and enjoy partnering with Maddison Safety.
Reporting to the Operations Manager and owners of the business, the Production Development Manager will be responsible for successfully executing key business initiatives across the business process and materials within the manufacturing and production aspects of the business.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Developing and implementing business improvement activities across the manufacturing process to enhance production efficiencies, operational capacity and growth potential
- Research of raw materials used in the manufacturing process along with a greater focus exploring bio-material options
- Coordinate the accreditation of 5 Ticks StandardsMarkTM Certification and audit
- Documentation of day-to-day procedures, product schedule and a bill of materials along with all work instructions and operations standards
- Developing CAD designs and the utilisation of laser cutting and engraving machines
- Adopting and demonstrating a culture of continuous quality improvements
Ideally the successful candidate will have exposure to a manufacturing or production environment, be inquisitive and able to hit the ground running.
Maddison Safety values their employees. This is demonstrated by team luncheons and morning teas, your birthday off, family friendly support and a fun place to work.
If you are seeking an opportunity where you will be valued as a member of the team, and not feel like you are just another number, call Sare Simeonov on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion or click 'Apply', submitting a resume and cover letter telling us why you believe you are the best person for the role!