- Experienced Personal Assistant with a keen interest in the dynamic film industry?
- Take on a diverse and challenging role with a reputable Hunter region company
- Join a flexible, efficient and can-do team
Our client provides support and advice on all aspects of filming in the Hunter, as well as the authority to approve filming permits across the region. They pride themselves on their community engagement and industry knowledge, having been established back in 2001. The business currently has a unique opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to provide support to the Manager and external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities for the role include, but may not be limited to:
- Preparing draft licenses for filming
- Maintenance of a member database
- Research and report on funding opportunities
- Writing blogs, press releases, social media posts and update the website regularly
- Organising events, workshops and catering
- Diary management and various administrative tasks as required
In order to be successful for this one-of-a-kind role, you will have:
- Extensive administrative skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload, work autonomously and problem solve effectively
- Able to work towards deadlines whilst operating in a high-pressure environment
- Competency with MYOB and Adobe Suite
This is a fabulous opportunity to hit the ground running in an autonomous role within a unique and creative industry.
How to apply
To learn more about the key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Kathy Lewis 02 4927 2007 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.