Pacific Smiles Group (PSG) has grown to be one of Australia's largest branded ASX-listed dental networks. Key to their success has been a winning organisational culture aligned to their SMILES values of Service, Mutual Respect, Integrity, Learning, Energy and Safety. PSG own and operate numerous Dental Centres across the East Coast while simultaneously managing their continued growth plans.
An exciting opportunity exists for an Advisor to join their People & Culture team, based at head office in East Maitland. In conjunction with the Senior Advisor, you will be the key support and mentor to operational staff located in the dental centre network. Typically, it will involve managing key relationships, providing expert advice and coaching in a timely, with some travel required from time to time. You will also have a strong focus on owning, managing and improvement of HR systems, liaising and managing special projects that evolve from strategy and continuous improvement reviews.
What you'll be doing?
- Provide expert advice, coaching and support to Regional Managers to ensure effective people management in line with policy, processes, values and legislation
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders, understanding business needs and drivers and providing coaching to develop people management and leadership capabilities
- Support the end-to-end case management of employee issues, escalating to senior management as required
- Ownership and management of HR systems, driving implementation of new systems and processes through the business
- Manage specific strategic projects as well as participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
What you can bring to PSG
- Diploma or higher qualification in a relevant field such as Human Resources or Business, and/or the equivalent in practical experience
- Proven experience as a generalist HR professional
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice human resources programs, policies and practices
- Ability to effectively influence, and guide key stakeholders to effective outcomes and decisions
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior management
- Experience managing projects or initiatives through to completion
- Experience in implementation of systems or processes throughout an organisation would be well regarded.
- A demonstrated pro-active approach to anticipating and/or navigating the fast pace of changing HR and operational requirements across the business.
We welcome applicants with experience as a People & Culture Advisor but also those that may be operating at a Coordinator level and are seeking the next step in their career. You will be surrounded by well-experienced HR professionals to support you in your growth.
Apply NOW as we will be conducting interviews as we receive applications. Please click 'Apply' and forward a current CV and covering letter addressing the above-mentioned criteria. Further information relating to the position can be obtained from Wendy Donovan at peoplefusion on 02 4927 2015.