Due to continued growth, an opportunity has become available within the payroll team of this Newcastle owned and operated company. This position requires someone who can accurately process a high volume payroll on a weekly basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for accurately processing high volume payroll for multiple entities.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Multi-agreement interpretation across multiple entities
- Accurate timesheet interpretation and calculation
- Process leave accruals, entitlements and rules
- Establish and maintain accurate employee records
- Generate and reconcile payroll reports
- Manage reporting requirements
To complete the above duties to the highest of standards, the following attributes are essential:
- Prior experience payrolling a minimum of 200-300 staff using variables such as allowances, penalties, and overtime for both casual and permanent employees
- Experience interpreting multiple awards and agreements
- Intermediate computer skills
- In depth knowledge of Superannuation and PAYG
Due to internal quality assurance procedures, a high level of attention to detail is required for this role. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic individual who enjoys working in a busy, diverse and professional environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, please click "Apply" to forward your CV and Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria directly. For further information, please contact Louise Thomas on 02 4929 1666.