- Short and long term temporary assignments
- Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Central Coast locations
- Competitive Hourly rates
Are you a consummate office professional? Would you like to gain experience from different industries and learn new skills without committing to a permanent role?
Our Office and Administration team Amy King, Kathy Lewis and Courtney Baxter are currently looking for expressions of interest from experienced, flexible and dynamic candidates with immediate availability for short and long-term opportunities.
At peoplefusion, put simply, we care! We pride ourselves in our ability to take the time to listen and gain a true understanding of your needs. We consider our temporary staff members or "Fusers" as we like to call them to be very much a part of the peoplefusion team and strive to offer exciting opportunities, transparent and honest communication and genuine support.
Below are a range of the types of positions we regularly fill:
- Administration Officer
- Personal & Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Medical Administrator
- Legal Secretary
- Customer Service Officer
- Data Entry Operator
To be considered to join our team you will be equipped with:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in relevant discipline
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and corporate presentation
- Availability to commence immediately
- Excellent initiative and proactive approach
Temporary opportunities can be a great way to get a foot in the door and to gain exposure to different organisations in the area. If you're getting excited reading this then what are you waiting for? Click "APPLY" to register your interest including a cover letter outlining the style of roles you would like to be considered for. For further information please call Amy, Kathy or Courtney on 49291666.