Our client is a boutique Accounting & Financial Services firm located on the outskirts of Newcastle CBD. They currently have an excellent opportunity for an Office Administrator / Receptionist to join their team. We are seeking a motivated and collaborative individual and to provide administrative support to a tight-knit team. The ideal individual will have great interpersonal skills and will be keen to learn and develop their knowledge.
Day to day you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Administrative support to team members
- Greeting clients both over the phone and within the office relaying message in an accurate and timely fashion
- Diary and appointment management
- Maintenance of MYOB AE
- Reviewing and collating financial data
- General office duties such as errands
- Collection and distribution of mail and other general office supplies
- Prepare daily banking
- High volume filing and scanning of documents
- Dealing with ATO Lodgements and Assessments
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate a strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail and a meticulous nature.
We are seeking someone super organised who is genuinely seeking a long-term, stable role in a friendly team. You may be at the start of your career studying and would like to take advantage of the career development on offer, or you may just be eager to secure a role that will offer long term stability and a supportive team environment. Either way if you have the attributes we are seeking we would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY or contact Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for further information.