Aussie Belmont is an experienced and successful mortgage broker, who has recently been recognised as the 2021 Top Brokerage, for the 9th year running. This highly successful business provides exceptional customer service and invests in people who are aligned to their visions and share their values.
About the role
Aussie is looking for a Mortgage Broker Assistant to undertake administrative duties to support the sales and servicing of Aussie's clients.
Day-to-day you will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Prepare loan applications
- Source all required documentation, working with Conveyancers, Solicitors, and Real Estate Agents
- Lodge and track the loan application to settlement stage
- Liaise with the client throughout the loan process and provide exceptional customer service
- Manage and maintain the client database
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proven customer service experience
- Well presented and professional
- A clear communicator with strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- A great attitude and a willingness to learn
This role is a fulltime role, working Monday to Friday. Our client will offer you a competitive salary, a supportive close knit team, and a fun work environment. Financial experience is not required in this role and training will be provided.
How to apply
If you are keen and interested in this opportunity please click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
For more information please contact Kerri Richards at email@example.com or call us on 02 4929 1666.