- Join a long-standing organisation through a period of expansion and growth
- Enjoy a diverse marketing role in the property market
- Take your event management, sales and marketing background in a new direction
Well-known and established in the Newcastle market, Creer Property is experienced in the marketing of both individual properties and large developments, employing over 20 property professionals. Located in their stunning modern office in Charlestown, they have built one of the most successful sales teams in the country, consistently placing in the top 5% in the industry.
Having a reputation for a vibrant, high performing and results focused workplace, Creer Property are now looking to appoint an experienced marketing self-starter to take their business to the next level. Reporting to the Partner, the key purpose of this newly created role is to be the one-stop-shop marketing department for the business. You will be responsible for increasing broader brand awareness whilst working closely with the Sales team to develop and promote their own brands through appropriate channels and implementing marketing campaigns and tactics with a focus on driving listings. With ideas and strategy being driven by the Partners, your job is to autonomously "do the doing" by driving the marketing function while providing insights and influencing the wider team throughout a key period of growth for the business. You will definitely have "free-range" on how to implement all your projects, so a person with an event management or project background and experience will be perfectly placed for this role.
Duties include, but won't be limited to:
- Ownership and responsibility for the project management, development, distribution and amplification of all marketing and communication content for Creer Property
- Continuous improvement through reviewing current portals and improving systems to better serve clients and prospect for new business
- Support the daily management of creation and content execution and day-to-day active participation and monitoring of conversations across key social channels
- Coordinate and manage property advertising campaigns including digital display ads, database listings etc complete with reporting
- Undertaking regular competitor and market analysis and report on findings complete with recommendations
- Managing and maintaining the company website including regular blogs and monitoring all enquiries from the website
- Creation of content and tactics for the Sales team to boost their own individual brands and drive credibility through targeted comms
- Identify community connection and sponsorship opportunities and implement partnerships that add value to both the business and the organisation.
In order to be successful in your application you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Business or Marketing discipline
- 5+ years plus experience in a similar, diverse Marketing role. Previous exposure to a sales environment is highly advantageous
- Capable well organised, project management skills having high standards, an eye for detail
- Demonstrated digital marketing experience coupled with confidence in maintaining website CMS, social channels and display ads
- Experienced in content development, preferable Indesign
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders through open lines of communication
- An innovative self-starter who can work autonomously with little direction
- Results focussed with an understanding of how business activities translate to bottom line results
- Curiosity to learn and development orientation for people, systems and processes
If you like getting thrown the ideas, taking the initiative to go away to build and create a bunch of projects, coming back with a finished product … is something that excites you, then we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary package + commission based on listings coming into the business.
How to apply
To learn more about the key responsibilities, company culture and associated benefits of this opportunity, please contact Wendy Donovan on 02 4927 2015 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV. Interviews will be commencing promptly and we therefore encourage early applications.