Located at East Maitland in the lower Hunter Valley, NSW, two hours north of Sydney and 30 minutes west of Newcastle, Hunter Valley Grammar School (HVGS) is the region's own premier independent, coeducational school for students from Preschool to Year 12. HVGS is known for its deep sense of care and compassion with every person - students, parents and teachers alike - valued and given a voice. HVGS boasts outstanding facilities covering 32 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds.
Due to continued growth, a new dedicated role for a Marketing Manager has been created, reporting directly to the Principal of the School, and working closely with the Communications Manager.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the development and execution of the School's PR & Marketing Strategic Plan, in order to promote and attract potential enrolments as well as retain existing enrolments.
Key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and produce messages that communicate the ethos and culture of the School to potential parents, emphasising the School's point of difference
- Prepare, review and execute external marketing campaigns, plans and activities, managing the creative process from inception to execution
- Create media releases and statements, serving as an informed source to staff for guidance in marketing and PR activities
- Improve the School's online presence, social presence, digital footprint and user experience
- Analyse and use data and insights to enhance and optimise the marketing offering
- Create and update engaging and accurate content for the website, newsletters and portals, ensuring it reflects the brand; managing SEO and SEM to maximise website traffic
- Custodian of external blogs, opinion pieces, forums and online communities, ensuring that they are updated with relevant and timely content on a regular basis
- Track usage and generate monthly reports using web analytic tools and data; inclusive of monitoring data and ROI related to all brand and acquisition activities
- Create and manage a marketing budget.
To succeed in this role, you will possess:
- Significant experience in a similar role in a corporate or educational environment
- Demonstrated extensive experience developing and implementing marketing plans, including digital platforms and social
- Exceptional written communication skills
- An in-depth understanding and demonstrated application of data collection and analysis
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing or Communications or equivalent field.
If you have a keen interest in this exciting and challenging role, apply now or call Wendy Donovan at peoplefusion on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Applications can be submitted through the 'Apply for this job' option below. Applications close Monday 23rd October 2017.