Are you a Licensed Conveyancer looking to break free from the traditional legal environment and join a firm who appreciates you and supports your growth?
If you're seeking a role that will challenge you, a team that will welcome you and an environment that excites you, then look no further!
Our client is based in Newcastle CBD and doesn't operate like the typical practice. Their modern, renovated offices, solutions focused approach and dynamic leadership team who value mutual respect above all else, have bred a culture that everyone wants to be a part of.
As an integral part of the Property Law team, you will provide a full suite of services relating to the purchase and sale of property.
To be considered for this position, you will possess the following;
- At least 5 years' experience as a Licensed Conveyancer
- A strong knowledge of property law and modern conveyancing practices
- Excellent client relationship skills with a flair for delivering complex information in simple terms
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a deadline driven environment
- Well-developed problem solving and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A true commitment to being a team player and adopting the culture and ethos of the business
Your professional development and health and wellbeing is important to our client, so if you're growing tired of feeling undervalued then it may be time to make your move.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Ali Kimmorley on 02 4929 1666 or alternatively if you're ready to secure your future with a reputable firm, click 'APPLY' and submit your current CV and covering letter.