- Legal Support Trainee
- New Modern offices located in Newcastle's CBD
- Excellent Opportunity to grow your career
With the opening of their modern Newcastle offices located in the Honeysuckle precinct, this marks the next phase of growth for this multinational company. Our client is committed to delivering quality legal and strategic business advice that sustains their clients' growth in a professional relationship, underpinned by innovation, accessibility, and collaboration.
Having the best people. Keeping the best people. Supporting their teams, clients and the communities in which they live, and work are part of this companies' values.
- Processing and scanning documents including accounts billing and organising bank cheques
- Busy and varied position where no day is the same
- Organising the set up of client files and archiving of files.
- Support the team with processing correspondence and documents. As well as client related management information; collation, administration and reporting.
- Provide support to Reception and break relief when required
- Possess a "can do" attitude
- Work as part of a part of a great team and be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and desire to assist others
- Superior attention to detail
- Willingness to grow and learn within the team
- Experience in the Microsoft Office Suite and strong data entry skills
In return for your dedication and positive attitude you will be working within a friendly, dynamic team culture and you can have the opportunity to develop and grow under the guidance of senior team members.
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria. Confidential discussions regarding this position can be directed to Kathy Lewis at peoplefusion on 02 4929 1666.