Our client, an employer of choice and leader in a safe work culture, is currently seeking a SharePoint Project Expert for a 6 month contract with the possibility of extension. Working on a SharePoint migration project, you will be responsible for migrating multiple servers and applications to the cloud to assist in the developing of a new digital workspace.
Reporting to the Business System's Manager, we are seeking a tech savvy person to join the IT Team during this exciting time in the business' development. You will have a proven track record of managing or implementing a SharePoint system and demonstrate;
- Previous experience in the daily maintenance and support for SharePoint
- The ability to migrate content from on premise servers to the Cloud
- Experience assisting in the development and implementation of governance procedures (including business rules etc)
- A friendly and personable communication style which allows you to liaise with users for testing, training and support along with service providers and a range of stakeholders
- A knowledge of project planning for this type of system change would be highly regarded
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded
- Sound understanding of the underlying SharePoint information architecture
It is essential that you be organised, have attention to detail and a drive to get on with the job. You will have solid support from the Business System's Manager and IT team to enable you to achieve the goals of this project. Combined with the opportunity to work with a professional, culture driven organisation, this is a rare role in the Newcastle area.
To be considered for this opportunity, please call Chris Anderson on (02) 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion or apply now.
Applications close Friday 23rd of March 2018. Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately as this position will commence for the right person within the coming weeks.