Our client is a local not for profit organisation that provides early intervention and school aged programs for children with a disability or developmental delay, and their families.
About the role
They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated IT Assistant to join their team in the Newcastle office that will be responsible for supporting a 70 - user desktop environment and be able to provide Level 1 support for across server operating systems, corporate applications, networking and telephony troubleshooting.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Local support for the Newcastle office
- Taking ownership of raised service tickets via ICT inbox, ensuring there is clear professional communication throughout the process and a resolution is delivered in a timely manner
- Account administration within core applications
- Escalate complex IT issues to ICT provider
- Managing the businesses mobile fleet
- 3CX & Red Oxygen troubleshooting
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A passion for technology
- A professional and personable approach to work
- A customer service mindset
- Demonstrated experience engaging with stakeholders and strong communication skills
- Technical experience supporting Microsoft desktop products such as Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Outlook
- Excellent troubleshooting skills are highly desired
The role is offered as Part-Time temporary employment, 3 days per week ideally Tuesday to Thursday until the end of 2020. In return for your resilience and commitment to the role, you will receive flexibility, a unique workplace culture and excellent opportunities to further your personal and professional development.
To be considered for the position apply now by forwarding your resume and cover letter, or call Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a confidential discussion. Interviews will commence immediately so applications are encouraged right away.